Reprinted in full colors first time in 50 years!
Indeed this is the origin of “Princess Knight”!
With three special bonuses!
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Love and adventures of Sapphire, a princess born with two genders, masculine and feminine, are colorfully depicted with delicate strokes. This Nakayoshi Original Edition is the ultimate work of girl’s romance authored by Osamu Teauka.
Five main features:
#1 The first reprint of Nakayoshi Original Edition
#2 B5 sized & fully colored
#3 With a fancy case and a supplementary booklet reprinted based on the original
#4 With detailed explanation by Seiji Mori
#5 Printed on quality paper less subject to discoloration
- Printed based on the the pages of the magazine “Nakayoshi” scanned deliberately as the original
- B5 sized, full-color, with frontispieces, detailed explanation
- High-resolution image realized by digital mastering technology
- Quality paper less subject to discoloration
- With a supplementary booklet reprinted based on the original
- With a fancy case
- A total of 4 boxes
At the time Princess Knight was serialized, a lot of magazines were published with a supplementary booklet in which a part of the manga work in the magazine was separately printed.
This reprinted edition is also accompanied with supplementary booklets as the original, put in the fancy case as well.
The purchaser will enjoy the taste of the time the original was published as if they slip back to past.
A total of 4 boxes/ B5 sized book with a supplementary booklet (B5 sized/B6 sized)/full-color/800 pages each/soft cover/with a fancy case each
- Printed based on the original manuscripts for magazine serialization
- Full-colored/with all frontispieces
- Detailed explanation about the difference between the magazine and the comic book edition.
◇BOX 1 (released in September, 2015)
310 pages approximately published in Nakayoshi serialized from 1963 to 1964 (including 40 color pages)/B6 sized additional booklet
◇BOX 2 (released in November, 2015)
300 pages approximately published in Nakayoshi serialized from 1964 to 1965 (including 64 color pages)/B5 sized additional booklet
◇BOX 3 (released in January, 2016)
290 pages approximately published in Nakayoshi serialized from 1965 to 1966 (including 60 color pages)/B5 sized additional booklet
◇BOX 4 (released in March, 2016)
312 pages approximately published in Nakayoshi serialized from 1958 to 1959 (including 156 color pages) (the part lately retiled as Twin Knights)/ B5 sized & B6 sized additional booklets
Publisher: Fukkan.com/Author: Osamu Tezuka/Supervised by Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd/Cooperated by Kodansha/©2015-2016 Tezula Productions
* The images before restoration are posted on this page. The actual printed product has restored images.
* The contents of the actual product may be slightly changed from the contents introduced on this page.
Special Bonuses only available at Fukkan.com
#1 A set of replicas of Princess Knight original manuscripts by Osamu Tezuka (B3 sized/a total of three sheets)
#2 Original booklet “Princess Knight Treasure Note” (B5 sized/ 16 pages)
#3 A set of Princess Knight postcards (a total of three cards/illustrated by Osamu Tezuka/new designs)
*The bonuses above are subject to change
*Limited quantity each. For further information, check below : here！