TOMM the 20th Anniversary Talk Show
“Tezuka Osamu – Sons of Genius” by Naoki Urasawa and Makoto Tezuka
Manga artist, Naoki Urasawa who always says Osamu Tezuka is always positioned in the center of him, and Makoto Tezuka who supervised Urasawa’s PLUTO talk about the attraction of Tezuka’ manga and their respective works based on such Tezuka works.
November 16, 2014 13:00-15:00 (Doors open at 12:30)
The Room “Hoju” (6 floor of the new building), Takarazuka Hotel
3. 300 seats available
4. How to apply
Send a reply postcard with the following information to the address below:
3) Telephone number
5) Number of participants
6) Name of another participant
Only two people can apply per postcard.
Deadline: October 20, 2014
Attention to TOMM Talk Show
Address: 7-65 Mukogawa-machi, Takarazuka, Hyogo 6650844 Japan
5. Announcement of the result
1) If there are applications more than the number of seats available, the winners are decided by lot. The result will be announced with the return card.
2) Please bring the return card to the reception on the day.
1) No application via fax and telephone
2) Each can apply only once.
3) Winners must bring the return card to the reception on the day.
4) Free seating
5) No parking space. Pease come to the site by public transportation.
Naoki Urasawa, born in 1960 in Tokyo, made a debut in 1983. His representative works includes “YAWARA!”, “MONSTER”, “The 20th Century Boy”, and “PLUTO”. His works were awarded several manga prizes and well-received internationally. Now his latest work “BILLY BAT” (story co-produced with Takashi Nagasaki) is serialized on the magazine MORNING.
Visualist/Director Emeritus of Tezuka Osamu Manga Museum
“HAKUCHI”, one of his representative films, was awarded Future Film Festival Digital Award Venezia, and TV animation series “Black Jack” was awarded Tokyo Anime Award. Other than films and animation works, he has been engaged in various events and activities as director. He also writes books, appears in TV shows, and giving talks nationwide.