Tezuka Productions holds a booth at the 20th Tokyo International Book Fair!
Period: July 3 (Wed.), 2013 – July 6 (Sat.), 2013
Open hours: 10:00 a.m. – 18:00 p.m.
* Note Public Day is on July 6 (Sat.).
Venue: Tokyo Big Site West Hall 1&2
* The admission fee of 1200 yen is required for people without invitation tickets.
For more information, visit http://www.bookfair.jp/
* Free invitation tickets are available on the site above.
* Tezuka Production Booth is located at #28 West Hall 1.
The theme of this year’s Tezuka booth is “TEZUKA BOOKSTORE”.
We challenge to collect as many Tezuka titles as possible, including Tezuka comics, hardcover editions, reprinted editions, related books, and adaptations, and sell them at out booth. Now a total of 870 titles are lined up!
In addition, several Tezuka character goods as well as the service of TEZUKA SPOT (e-book library) and TEZUKA OSAMU Magazine shop (application for iOS/Android/Windows 8 ) are available at the booth.
Special gift for purchasers at the booth
Osamu Tezuka original illustration paper bag
The following special gifts are prepared for purchasers at the booth.
* Osamu Tezuka original illustration bookmarker
* Osamu Tezuka original illustration paper bag