It’s been 30 years since the first MACROSS series was broadcasted in October, 1982, and various MACROSS events are held to celebrate the 30th anniversary.
Based on the concept of “MACROSS: THE MUSEUM” which actually appears in the story set in the year 2059, the exhibition, consisting of three areas: the entrance, Valkyries and Divas, aims to show the attraction of MACROSS series to visitors. The displays include a life-scale reproduction of VF-1S Valkyrie cockpit, the album actually used in the ending footage of “Super Dimension Fortress MACORSS”, several Divas’ costumes/settings, and more. Please enjoy the world of MACROSS at the exhibition.
For more information, please visit http://macross30.com/
Information of MACROSS: THE MUSEUM special tickets
Alto Saotome veresion
Sheryl Nome version
Ranka Lee version
Price: 1300 yen (tax included)
Release Period: May 28, 2013 – Sep. 16, 2013
* Note only limited number of tickets are prepared.
The Special Tickets are available at the following:
Alto Saotome version: MACROSS Official Fan Club site “MACROSS DAMASHII”
* Only limited for the fan club members.
* Shipping cost is required separately.
* For further information, visit MACROSS Official Fan Club site: http://macross-fanclub.com/
Sheryl Nome version/Ranka Lee version:
Animate stores (Ikebukuro/Nagoya/Akihabara/Tennoji/Sannomiya/Takatsuki/Himeji/Fuse/Kyoto/Kawanishikyobashi/Nara/
Nihonbashi/Yokohama/Hirakata/Wakayama/Al Plaza Kusatsu/Umeda/Kyoto AVANTI/AEON Akashi) http://www.animate.co.jp
Tokyo Anime Center Official Shop@AKIBA INFO (TEL 03-5279-7470)
* Valid for all the exhibitions in the museum.
* Valid for only one entry on the day
* Tickets without stubs are not accepted.
* Unauthorized reproduction of the ticket image is strictly prohibited.
* Confirm regular/special holidays on TOMM official site.