*Entry to Tezuka Osamu Fan Meeting 2010 was closed. Thank you very much.
Date: December 18, 2010 Saturday
Time: 13:30 (Doors open at 13:00.)
Venue: Shibuya SHiDAX Hall (Jinnan 1-12-13, Shibuya, Tokyo)
Organizer: Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd, Fan Meeting Planning Committee
How to apply:
Send a double postcard with the following information.
< Information to be written on the Oshin side >
On the card face, write the address of Tezuka Productions. On the back, write participant’s name (and the companion’s name, if any), age, sex, address, telephone number and fan club membership number. *Note up to two people can be applied with one post card.
< Information to be written on the Henshin (return) side >
On the cards face, write participant’s name and address so that the card is sent back.
*Do not write anything on the back.
Fan Meeting Desk, Tezuka Osamu Fan Club Office
Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd.
4-32-11 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku, Tokyo 169-8575
November 15, 2010
- Admission free.
- Non-fan club member can also participate.
- If people more than the seats apply, participants may be decided by lot.
- Each person can send one application (post card).
- Special talk show by Rumiko Tezuka, Rieko Akatsuka and Itaru Mita (writer & editor)
- Screening of Buddha’s trailer and pilot film, with Ms. Tominaga, Producer of Toei.
- Exhibition of rare character charts prepared for Tezuka animation works, including Bander Book etc.
- Ukulele performance for Tezuka melodies